PeopleSoft Technical Payroll Analyst - Must have PeopleSoft!
|Job Title:||PeopleSoft Technical Payroll Analyst - Must have PeopleSoft!|
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Burke|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 14:12|
Peoplesoft Technical Payroll Analyst
Contract. Bolton. 6 Months +. £350 - £450 per day. Must have PeopleSoft experience to apply!
One of our global financial services clients are looking for a IT Payroll Analyst with Technical Payrol System Experience.
- Technical Payroll System Experience - PeopleSoft Experience is essential!
- Technical 'UK payroll' support experience
- Provide technical analysis and support
- Manage the application and implementation of Oracle/PeopleSoft patches for Global Payroll
- To improve technical operation of HR Applications
- To provide first class support to all customers and ensure they are able to resolve queries through coaching and workshops
- Maintenance and support of application interfaces
- Maintenance and development of HR Applications, raising change requests to facilitate development when necessary
- Involvement in system test and UAT for all HR Applications ensuring correct level of support provided to relevant teams
- Liaise with the Technical Payroll and HRS Admin teams to provide support and resolve issues when required
- Support the end to end processes for PeopleSoft Global Payroll
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role then apply now to find out more
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP Payroll Functional Consultant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£33222.00 - £43041.00 per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400 - £450 per day
£20 - £25 per hour + Inside IR35
West London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum