Performance Manager / Employability /Skills Investment Adviser
|Job Title:||Performance Manager / Employability /Skills Investment Adviser|
|Salary:||£140 - £175 per annum + depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 11:06|
Performance Manager / Employability /Skills Investment Adviser - 4 Months
Employability / Apprenticeships / Audit / Review / Training
Experienced Skills Investment Adviser/Performance Manager/Employability Manager required for a 4 month contract based in Edinburgh to actively manage the National Training Programme contracts of training providers to ensure the providers are delivering a quality learning experience and positive outcomes for individuals.
The successful candidate will have experience of contract or project management, a proven track record of excellent customer service, and excellent communication skills, enabling them to engage with a range of people from various backgrounds and situations.
- Active management of contracts to ensure quality of delivery and performance of initiatives
- Act on variances reported by the commissioning team for their portfolio of contracts to ensure delivery against the contract key performance levels
- Undertake contract review visits in accordance with the annual monitoring plan, and complete standardised visit reports with actions identified as appropriate
- Supporting providers to ensure implementation and progress with their Quality Assurance Action Plans and champion quality assurance as appropriate
- Provide qualitative information on performance for end of period performance reporting
Essential skills -
- Degree (SCQF 9) or equivalent work experience
- Experience of contract / account / project management processes
- Hold a UK driving licence and a car owner
- Practical application of management information systems and associated reports
- Experience of working with partners in the delivery of services
- Effective planning and organisational skills, with the ability to react to changing demands and tight deadlines
- Ability to influence and constructively challenge
Desirable skills -
- Good understanding of the range of National Training Program
- Knowledge of Modern Apprentice scheme
- Good knowledge of training infrastructure and delivery
- Good investigation & analytical skills
Due to the nature of the role, frequent travel will be a requirement and therefore a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's