|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £22.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2018 12:24|
Personal Assistant - London - £20.00-22.50p/h - 6 Week Initial Contract
Our leading public sector client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant to join them and work within their legal Services and Inquest department providing support to the Director of Quality & Assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive personal assistant and administrative support to the Director of Quality & Assurance and Deputy Directors with minimal supervision, to achieve agreed goals to agreed timescales.
- Co-ordination and planning of the activities of the Director and Deputy Directors, and resolving complex and conflicting commitments requiring resolution.
- Extensive diary management, arranging meetings and appointments with both external and internal personnel, exercising judgement on priorities. This will include liaison with clinical and corporate departments across the Trust as well as government departments, Clinical Commissioning Groups and other health care related organisations.
- To ensure the Director and Deputy Directors are fully prepared for meetings with supporting paperwork and information, including drafting briefings where necessary.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including email and post, with discretion for urgency, confidentiality, and determining the appropriate handling or redistribution, including the establishment and management of effective tracking and filing systems.
- Receive and provide highly complex and sensitive information in a strictly confidential and professional manner, monitoring action to ensure completion is satisfactory.
- Dealing with and responding to all initial and routine enquiries from various sources, both internal and external.
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the Director and Deputy Directors, including formal responses to both internal and external queries that require handling of sensitive information
- To make travel arrangements, booking venues and catering arrangements for meetings and conferences.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's