Personal Assistant - Public Sector
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant - Public Sector|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Hassall|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 16:06|
Personal assistant - Public sector - 3 Months - £130 per day
My public sector client based in Central London is now seeking a highly personable and organised Personal assistant to ensure proactive management of diaries and inboxes to ensure that events and meetings make the best use of time. You will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with directors and deputy directors.
Key Skills and experience
- Experience of managing diaries and inbox's
- Arranging travel and events
- Strong relationship management experience
- Experience undertaking admin tasks (stationary ordering, Maintanence of key databases)
- Experience with admin support for a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is the role for you, please apply now!!
*please note: This role falls inside IR35 and will require a BPSS check, current or willing to have one*
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's