Personal Assistant to Director / PA
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant to Director / PA|
|Salary:||Up to £13.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emer Meehan|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 11:41|
Personal Assistant to Director - Edinburgh
Experienced PA professional required for a contract position until 22nd December in West Edinburgh.
The Administrator/PA will provide professional one-to-one support to the Director as well as general administration within a small team. You will have excellent communication; interpersonal and organisational skills are essential and have significant experience of working with and supporting senior management in a proactive and flexible way.
Suitable candidates should have a skill set that includes -
- PA experience (managing emails, schedule, act as first point of contact)
- Team Administration experience (general admin duties to support a small team)
- Sound communication & organisational skills
- Minute/note taking experience would be preferred
- Proficient using MS Office and other in-house systems when required
If you have skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's