Personal Assistant to the Chief Exec / Glasgow/ £111 per day
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant to the Chief Exec / Glasgow/ £111 per day|
|Salary:||Up to £111 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 14:49|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant with our public-sector client for a min 8 weeks contract £111 per day based in Glasgow.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive personal assistance to the Chief Executive to ensure efficient and effective running of the office.
- Manage correspondence, including timely production of emails and screening of incoming emails, letters and phone calls.
- Provide the full range of secretariat support to the Leadership Team and Performance Team including, scheduling of meetings, calendar reconciliation, preparing the agenda, commissioning papers and ensuring deadlines for the submission of papers are met. Take minutes, logs action points, update the action tracker and following up actions to ensure completion.
- Ensure all documentation relating to corporate level meetings complies with the DS information governance policy.
- Organise and co-ordinate the Leadership Team
- Operate systems to track recommendations arising from DS groups such as The Leadership Team, The Performance Team and The People Engagement Group.
- Responsible for making and co-ordinating travel arrangements
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.