PKI Techincal Support Specialist
|Job Title:||PKI Techincal Support Specialist|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2017 11:01|
PKI Technical Consultant - 9 Months (2 days a Week) - Corsham - Up to £750 per day (Inside IR35)
PKI Technical Consultant needed for 2 days a week in Corsham. The responsibilities will include building, developing, configuring, operating and supporting the DRCA and Level 1 CA.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstration of designing, developing and operating highly available PKI services
- Demonstration of designing, developing, building and operating Entrust (EASM and EAAS), and Microsoft CA (ADCS).
- Show evidence of experience with Gemalto Luna SA5 HSM product, its integration with CAs and key signing ceremony controls
- Show evidence of experience of security aspects, controls and accounting within a PKI environment
- Show evidence of experience developing and managing infrastructure services such as VMWare ESXi and Active Directory
- Demonstration of writing Certification Practice Statements (CPS) and compliance with a Certificate Policy (CP) and RFC3647
- Show knowledge and experience of IETF RFC5280 and certificate profiles based on RSA and EC.
If you're the PKI Technical Consultant for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.