PKI Techincal Support Specialist
|Job Title:||PKI Techincal Support Specialist|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2017 14:48|
PKI Technical Consultant - 9 Months (2 days a Week) - Corsham - Up to £750 per day (Inside IR35)
PKI Technical Consultant needed for 2 days a week in Corsham. The responsibilities will include building, developing, configuring, operating and supporting the DRCA and Level 1 CA.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstration of designing, developing and operating highly available PKI services
- Demonstration of designing, developing, building and operating Entrust (EASM and EAAS), and Microsoft CA (ADCS).
- Show evidence of experience with Gemalto Luna SA5 HSM product, its integration with CAs and key signing ceremony controls
- Show evidence of experience of security aspects, controls and accounting within a PKI environment
- Show evidence of experience developing and managing infrastructure services such as VMWare ESXi and Active Directory
- Demonstration of writing Certification Practice Statements (CPS) and compliance with a Certificate Policy (CP) and RFC3647
- Show knowledge and experience of IETF RFC5280 and certificate profiles based on RSA and EC.
If you're the PKI Technical Consultant for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's