|Job Title:||Planning Officer|
|Salary:||£120 - £145 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 17:50|
Planning Officer ------- Development Management-------Grantown on Spey ------6 Months
Our public sector client is looking for a qualified Planner with extensive experience in development management to join their organisation and deliver in all aspects of the development management function. You will be expected to carry a caseload of work in relation to planning applications, pre-applications, appeals and monitoring and enforcement. You will represent the organisation at hearings and public local enquiries and build efficient and effective relationships with stakeholders from a range of organisations.
- A recognised degree in Town Planning or closely related subject area
- Excellent time and workload management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Extensive experience in development management, including processing planning applications, pre-application advice, appeals and enforcement within a planning authority
- Full UK driving licence or access to driver if disability prevents driving
- Experience of using and manipulating E-planning systems, IDOX Uni-Form and Document Management System (or equivalent system) to process development management functions
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's