|Job Title:||Plans Officer|
|Salary:||£120 - £130 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 18:07|
Plans Officer ------- GIS and Mapping ------- Edinburgh ----- 4 Months ---- Outside IR35
Our public-sector client is looking for an experienced GIS and digital mapping professional to join their organisation on a contract basis. You will utilise their in house mapping system to check effects of registered interests and ensure identified boundaries coincide with those on ordinance maps. Report preparation, corresponding with customers and providing appropriate additional information will all be important aspects of the role.
- Experience of using GI or digital mapping software
- Experience of Ordinance Map interpretation
- Experience of map interpretation
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Land and Sasine registers would be desirable
Please note all candidates will be subject to a background security check
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's