Platform Owner/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer -6 Months -Glasgow
|Job Title:||Platform Owner/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer -6 Months -Glasgow|
|Salary:||£450 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Mackenzie|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 17:52|
Platform Owner/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 6 Months - Glasgow
We have a fantastic opportunity available in Glasgow for an experienced Platform Owner available for an initial 6-month period with the possibility of ongoing extension.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a £100M+ greenfield programme of digital transformation that will impact a variety of industries across the country.
This role will focus on building a large-scale AWS platform while working collaboratively with a volume of highly-skilled contracting professionals.
- Extensive AWS expertise - knowledge and hands-on experience with all aspects of Amazon Web Services
- Extensive Infrastructure as Code experience - particularly Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, and Chef
- Extensive Linux/Unix administration skills - RHEL 7 and CentOS
- Solid understanding of software and infrastructure architecture and experience working closely with Architects and translating architectural designs into reality
- A passion for all things technical, particularly Infrastructure as Code methodologies and emerging cloud tech
- Experience working on large-scale greenfield programmes of digital transformation
- Hands-on Development background
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wintel Infrastructure Support - Edinburgh - 9 months
Up to £180 per day
Service Manager - Edinburgh - 4 months
£350 - £425 per day
Service Manager - Edinburgh - 6 months
£300 - £350 per day
Citrix Server Administrator - 2-3 Months - Falkirk
£250 - £300 per day
iOS Developer - Edinburgh - 4 months - Outside IR35
Up to £363 per day