|Job Title:||PMO Administration|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£15 - £20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 10:43|
Contract. 12 Months. Wolverhampton. £15-£20 Per hour. Public Sector.
Programme Management Officer required urgently in Wolverhampton. You will provide
- Working across with senior managers, politicians and board members to ensure that appropriate key priorities are understood captured and set out, so that the work required in their delivery is focused / undertaken.
- Taking responsibility for the development and implementation of inclusive Project Pipeline Development and Recording process, including: associated paperwork, officer and political meeting structures together with governance arrangements
- Ensuring that progress in the development of the Project Pipeline is sustained towards the agreed outcomes, including the development of appropriate freedoms and flexibility's, so that projects can be presented for approval through the Joint Committee process
- Taking responsibility for establishing and maintaining the appropriate ICT based electronic repository for the Project Pipeline that: enables pipeline development, delivers transparency and captures all key details in one accessible place.
- This officer will report directly to the Head of Service in the delivery the following duties: - Responsible for the effective scheduling, calling and administration of the: - Working Group to the Advisory Board, - Advisory Board to the Joint Committee,
- Responsibility for ensuring that the appropriate notices are circulated and ensuring that agendas are set and the appropriate papers are prepared on time circulated and received in the appropriate format/s.
- Attendance at key meetings, overseeing the accurate recording (yourself or by Directorate Support) of the minutes and decisions published, together with recording and all appropriate actions etc.
Skills and experience required
- Significant experience in a public or private sector organisation with clear evidence of success in the delivery of effective financial administration.
- Significant experience in the development and administration of Action Plans, with evidence of success in maintaining the financial performance by third party organisations.
- Experience of Partnership working specifically in the development of relationships, with the ability to work within and make the most of the partnership environment.
- Wide ranging evidence of developing and maintaining good working relationships within both the private and public sectors.
- Excellent experience in the production of detailed / complex financial reports, action plans, and briefing notes.
- The ability to work independently with the minimum of supervision.
- Experience of operating within an Economic Development / Planning / Development environment with an understanding of the Regeneration agenda.
- Significant experience in the delivery of financial administration processes associated with managing external and internal grants / funding within the public sector.
- Educated to degree level or possessing equivalent experience within the appropriate filed/s.
- Holding a project management qualification (e.g. Prince 2) or equivalent experience within the field of financial / programme / project management and its techniques.
For more information please apply now
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's