PMO Analyst - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||PMO Analyst - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 16:14|
PMO Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Months - Up to £250 per day
Candidates should note that this role falls in-scope of IR35 legislation.
PMO Analyst needed to provide planning, preparation and secretariat support to regular programme governance meetings as necessary. Ensure agendas are accurate, board papers are completed and submitted to the board in a timely fashion and minutes circulated on time.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in planning, RAID, governance and change control
- Work with team to set priorities, create clear plans and manage all work to meet the needs of the customer and the business
- Take ownership of problems in their own area of responsibility
- Strong communicator, able to communicate at all levels
- Experience of managing meeting secretariat - arranging meetings, coordinating papers, recording key actions and decisions
- Some public sector is a essential
- Must be prince 2 or evidence of having worked extensively in a prince 2 environment
Applicants for this position should either hold or be willing to acquire a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
If you are the PMO Analyst for this position get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's