|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Salary:||£350 - £370 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte O'loughlin|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 14:53|
Contract. 6 Months +. London. £370 P/d
PMO Analyst required in London. You will be responsible for the development and ownership of an effective configuration management plan which will include specific procedures, identify roles and responsibilities. Also responsible for developing the entire suite of reports which includes for example the following; tracking status of Programme deliverables and milestones; responsible for the development and adoption of the project reporting lifecycle. In addition, will be responsible for the setting up and maintain of the configuration systems. monitoring the status of projects transitioning, the relationship coordination of the regular project and Programme level reporting cycles.
- Development and ongoing management of a configuration management plan which will describe any specific procedures, identify roles and responsibilities to be effective, predictable and repeatable during the Programme life cycle.
- Ensure all changes to configuration items are documented. An important aspect is the ability to identify the interrelationships between configuration items. This is essential information for the 'review' and 'assessment' steps in the change control process
- Responsible for development of document standards and version control throughout
- Development and on-going management of a suite of reports
- Establish and manage overarching plans at project and programme level, proactively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure plans are up to date and produce detailed reporting to manage stakeholders Programme information needs. Once established, the plans will highlight key milestones, activities on the critical path, resources and key interdependencies
- Manage formal Project delivery as required, including the production of business cases, investment appraisals for investments and recognised Project Controls. Such projects may include those not specific to IT.
- Excel skills would be an advantage to manipulate data i.e. through the use of formulas, pivot tables and graphs to manipulate various data sets.
- Manage and assist with the quality assurance process.
- Support the team in terms of taking responsibility for the maintenance and integrity of the teams laptop, application, email, network, and server infrastructure.
- Plan, monitor and, as required, install, commission and maintain computerised hardware and software systems, networks and telecommunications solutions
- Ensure that all documentation and procedures necessary for the effective running of the teams computer and IT systems are established, updated and maintained.
- Design and maintain effective systems of data integrity and security and ensure that comprehensive backup and disaster recovery procedures exist and are operated.
Required skills and experience
- Structured professional course and qualification in: PRINCE2, or MSP
- Current, clean driving license
- Minimum 5 years management experience in the implementation and support of complex projects/Programmes.
- Supervision/Line Management of others within a project environment
- Experience of Microsoft operating systems.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Expertise in use of standard Microsoft Office Products especially Project Management Tools to produce project plans, presentations, and reports.
- Expert in Microsoft Project
- Ability to Project Manage high-value, complex implementations and resolve resource conflicts.
- Ability to produce and monitor, forecast and audit budgetary plans.
- Ability to produce business cases and investment appraisals, and experience of managing contractors.
- Experience of producing and managing policies, processes and procedures.
- Previous large Public Sector organisation experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£250 - £300 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
£400 - £450 per day
Data Analyst - Permanent - Edinburgh
£30000 - £40000 per annum + plus great benefits
Cloud Support Analyst - 8 months - Glasgow
£300 - £400 per day
Business Product Owner
Up to £0.00 per annum