PMO - Glasgow - permanent
|Job Title:||PMO - Glasgow - permanent|
|Salary:||£30306 - £35010 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 17:55|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Management Officer with one of the major organisations in Scotland based in Glasgow.
In this role, you will plan, monitor, analyse and report on activity and initiate corrective action where required.
This role sits in the PMO team which is a part of the Strategic Programmes Function responsible for providing central support and governance structure for major projects within the organisation.
- Take a lead in developing and continuously improving standard Project and Programme Management processes and templates.
- Budget planning and monitoring
- Produce accurate, readable user friendly monthly reports for Programme Boards and Committees
- Responsible for drafting business cases for approval by the relevant Programme Manager
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision and to demanding timescales.
- Budget Management experience with a sound understanding of financial procedures.
- Excellent Project Management office skills including knowledge in managing risk registers, creating and ensuring adherence to appropriate governance procedures including business cases, PIDs.
- Proven track record of working independently to design robust administrative support processes.
- Proficient in the following IT applications: Word; Excel; PowerPoint
- Previous experience in an analytical / administrative role within a Project or Portfolio/Programme office setting.
- Experience in administration / analysis of multiple projects simultaneously
- Business Administration HNC /SVQ 3, SCQF Level 7 or equivalent
- Experienced in MS SharePoint or similar
- Competent in Visio; MS Project or similar
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's