PMO Manager - Glasgow - 2 years - £350 - £430pd, Resource Plan
|Job Title:||PMO Manager - Glasgow - 2 years - £350 - £430pd, Resource Plan|
|Salary:||£350 - £430 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 17:55|
PMO Manager / PMO Specialist - 2 years - Glasgow
Resource Planning, PID, Governance
Dynamic and professional PMO Manager required for high profile technology-focussed programme and procurement piece with a client based in Glasgow.
You should have extensive experience in running a fast-paced programme office and have a track record of developing robust processes and relationships within both a wider portfolio environment and across projects. Your key tasks will be to identify gaps in processes, projects and resource planning and to lead on the necessary subsequent activity, working with the programme team and the SRO.
- Able to develop and maintain a resource schedule and PID, working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Able to maintain ToR and manage the programme and project governance frameworks, including links to overarching portfolio
- Experience of developing and maintaining strategies for effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the programme
- Able to support the Programme Director in identifying and adopting projects into the programme
- Experience of in-life contract management and programme closure
- Able to manage programme dependencies and risk identification and monitoring
- Able to coordinate the reporting of progress to Director, Programme and Portfolio Boards
- Experience in high value procurements would be extremely desirable
NB - this role falls inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's