PMO Support Administrator - Central Scotland - £200 per day
|Job Title:||PMO Support Administrator - Central Scotland - £200 per day|
|Salary:||Up to £200 per day|
|Start Date:||6 months|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 17:23|
PMO Support - Central Scotland - 6 months
Experienced PMO Support professional required for an initial 6 months based in Central Belt Scotland. You will act as an extension of the Portfolio Delivery and PMO team in providing Programme Managers (PgM) with the support required to ensure compliance with our clients Portfolio Delivery Framework.
- Quality & Assurance
- Monitoring & Controls
- Information Management
- Risk and Issue Management
Other PMO Support duties include -
* On-boarding of new Project staff, ensuring new staff have appropriate IT set-up, including provision of laptop and necessary systems and folders access, and ID badges.
* Organise meetings (incl. room bookings etc.) both routine and ad-hoc
* Take, write up and distribute minutes of Programme/Project meetings and track/expedite actions
* Assist with secretariat tasks (as agreed with the PgM and PMs).
* Actively seek out ways to improve the Portfolio Management Framework, and contribute to Community of Practice sessions with other PMO Support Assistants, that are aimed at improving the service you provide to the PgMs and PMs
Applicants must have access to their own car and hold a clean drivers licence.
Applicants must have a current Basic Disclosure dated within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's