PMO Support/ Project support officer
|Job Title:||PMO Support/ Project support officer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€400 - €450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 11:19|
PMO support / Project support officer
6 months contract
400-450 Euros Per Day
One of our clients based in Dublin are looking for a PMO support person to join their ever growing team, the client are one of the worlds biggest retail companies.
- Ensure the correct data is being gathered in the correct format to support key decision making processes across IT and other departments
- Support the Portfolio Managers and their teams with embedding data management and reporting processes into their teams and their projects
- Creation, embedding and reporting of project KPIs and metrics; supporting the Portfolio Managers in their management and controlling and communicating the outputs
- Management of the fortnightly Portfolio Meeting - creation of Business unit reports, project interdependencies, risk portfolio, highlight sessions and project statistics
- Evolving the PMO process on tracking and reporting across all projects and programmes, including completing the overall summaries at project and portfolio level.
- Management of the project methodology template set, ensuring templates are accurate, controlled and communicated to all project Stakeholders.
- Responsible for the management and evolution of the PMO Share Point site, ensuring timely and efficient data and template updates.
- Assist with Project meetings: Scheduling, facilitating, documenting, room booking where appropriate.
- Prepare, distribute and/or maintain documentation including, but not limited to: dashboards and management reporting, quarterly comms sessions, meeting minutes, risk/issue summary logs, capex trackers etc.
- Support the development, documentation and implementation of project management processes and associated tools.
- Other ad hoc tasks as they arise in order to facilitate the smooth running of the PMO processes and communications.
Knowledge, skills experience
In order to perform this role, the candidate should possess the following skills or abilities:
· Professional and can-do attitude
· Pleasant attitude/demeanour capable of fitting into a large team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented/attention to detail
· Ability to work independently when necessary
· Ability to follow up on open action items from meetings and see them through to closure
· Well organized and capable of running meetings
· Proficient with Microsoft Office - Especially Excel, Word and Power Point
Desired Skills - The following skills/abilities are desired or preferred:
· Proficient with Microsoft Project & MS Visio
· Experience using Sharepoint
· Experience of using a PPM tool
· Knowledge of retail business a plus
Please only apply if you have the essential experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£18 - £21 per hour + Inside IR35
Up to £680.00 per day
HR Workday Delivery Support Administrator
Up to £0.00 per annum
Application Support Analyst - SAP HR
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £39000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3rd Line Support Analyst - permanent - Glasgow
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus amazing benefits