|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Perry|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 17:40|
Project Support Officer -London - 4 months - £325 Per day (Inside IR35)
Project Support officer (SC Cleared preferred) with strong internal comms and policy writing experinece needed. The candidates must have strong communication skills, both oral and written and be able to communicate at all levels.
Mandatory Experience Required:
- Strong internal Comms with experience of writing policy
- Good interpersonal and team player skills, working well with others and delivering results.
- Good drafting skills such as minute taking.
- Good numerical and project financial skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Managing and prioritising workload and time effectively and being able to respond to changing priorities.
- Must be experienced with core applications such as MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Working in a project environment, ideally supporting either large projects or multiple smaller projects Prince 2 Foundation or Practitioner qualification and experience
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's