PR Executive (Campaigns & Social)
|Job Title:||PR Executive (Campaigns & Social)|
|Salary:||£20000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 09:35|
Our client, a respected digital marketing agency are recruiting for a talented individual with a background in PR to join their growing team.
Their content marketing team are expert at creating high quality and valuable content and have had great success with social promotion, blogger outreach and editorial outreach. They are looking for someone who can take ownership of journalist & editorial outreach and deliver press and editorial coverage, ideally containing links to clients' websites.
The ideal candidate will have a few years PR Publication experience and will be responsible for taking content out to news/press - live publications.
- Working with colleagues to plan, research and deliver PR level content marketing campaigns.
- Building relationships with journalists and editors in order to gain coverage for clients.
- This will be a results-driven role, you will be accountable for delivering press and editorial coverage.
- Ideally press coverage will contain backlinks to clients' website and generate traffic.
Relevant Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record of getting content published on editorial and press websites.
- You will need a solid idea of what makes something newsworthy and a sound understanding of how journalists and editors work.
- Existing press relationships and experience of liaising with journalist & editors.
- A good understanding content marketing.
- The ability to identify key influencers from publications and interact with them via social, email and phone.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to manage and nurture relationships with press, editorial and blogger contacts.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and use initiative to work independently.
- Organisation and determination to meet deadlines and targets when working under pressure on a number of projects.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's