Principle Software Engineer £40,341 - £44,511
|Job Title:||Principle Software Engineer £40,341 - £44,511|
|Salary:||£40341 - £44511 per annum + 41 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Paul White|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 17:20|
Principle Software Engineer - Glasgow
We are looking for Principle Software Engineers to work within the Business Systems Directorate in our Applications Solutions team to deliver high-quality, continually improving, efficient and responsive services to our customers.
The successful candidate will be required to provide technical direction and capability to support and contribute to the development of robust, scalable technical solutions and to use this knowledge to work with other disciplines to keep multiple teams working effectively. In order to do this you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following specific duties:
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring individuals and engineering teams driving and improving quality systems which outperform the industry.
- Architecting, designing, developing, deploying and operating services that potentially serve millions of users.
- Coordinating technical projects spanning multiple feature teams to ensure clear dependencies are highlighted and understood by teams.
- Facilitating collaboration between engineers, product owners and designers to ensure services always meet the needs of internal and external customers.
Additionally you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Significant success in a similar role with C# using MVC.
- Success with Cloud based technologies/containers and integration platforms.
- Collaborating, identifying, testing and championing the adoption of emerging technologies and trends.
- Working closely with teams, product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of innovative products and services to users.
- Researching and prototyping latest technological advances to provide solution options in front and back-end engineering architecture to improve product development times to market and the ability to solve new and existing problems.
Applicants, as a minimum, should be educated to SCQF Level 9 (SVQ4/Degree) and/or be able to demonstrate direct relevant experience for this role.
If you think you've got the skills, knowledge and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Senior DevOps Engineer - Glasgow - 12 months
£400 - £600 per day
AWS DevOps Engineer - 6 months - Edinburgh
£450 - £600 per day
Domain Architect / Development Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
£400 - £625 per day
3rd Line Support - Glasgow - 2 - 3 Months