Process Improvement Consultant
|Job Title:||Process Improvement Consultant|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Fenton|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 09:46|
Process Improvement Consultant (Financial Services - South West)
This is a new role which has been created as part of the ongoing expansion and investment in enhancing the service and efficiency of operations within a FTSE listed wealth management business. You will be expected to lead process improvement projects, oversee staff, and lead by example in your engagement of stakeholders.
The role will be a champion for business improvement and a subject matter expert in Improvement methods Systems Thinking, LEAN, Six Sigma. It has been created as part of a new service being created dedicated to supporting larger business and stakeholders within the group.
- Extensive experience of implementing, leading and coaching improvement methodologies
- Proven experience of change management, project delivery and value creation
- A proven track record of successful end to end project/programme management (start up through execution and close-out)
- A passion for building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team or on solo assignments
- Strong analytical diagnostic skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Established & proven consulting skills and demonstrable improvement experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and drive to develop innovative business solutions
- Degree qualified in a business/technical discipline or with a combination of experience and education.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's