Process Improvement Consultant - Financial Services
|Job Title:||Process Improvement Consultant - Financial Services|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Fenton|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 15:10|
Are you a process improvement professional with experience of stakeholder management and developing a culture of change?
Don't allow the absence of Financial Services experience hold you back as we are fortunate enough to be working with a business seeking individuals with transferable skills and experience of a service centric corporate environment.
This is part of a national roll out with teams situated internationally, seeking LSS and process improvement professionals for key UK sites - the role will include an element of travel and hands on approach to stakeholder management.
This is a new role which has been created as part of the ongoing expansion and investment in enhancing the service and efficiency of operations within a FTSE listed financial services business. You will be expected to lead process improvement projects as part of a newly formed team, conducting initial process mapping and planning with a variety of stakeholders across the group.
The role will be a champion for business improvement or SME in Process Improvement methodologies, Systems Thinking, Lean and Six Sigma. It has been created as part of an ongoing investment and expansion of all processes attached to the delivery of compliant advice and services in various locations.
- Essential you have process/ops improvement experience in a professional/service-based environment in the absence of Financial Services experience - Manufacturing/Engineering applicant are no longer being accepted by this client
- Extensive experience of implementing, leading and coaching improvement methodologies
- Proven experience of change management, project delivery and value creation
- A proven track record of successful end to end project/programme management (start up through execution and close-out)
- A passion for building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team or on solo assignments
- Strong analytical diagnostic skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Established & proven consulting skills and demonstrable improvement experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and drive to develop innovative business solutions
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's