|Job Title:||Procurement Admin|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||April 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 18:09|
Procurement Administrator - 2 month contract - Glasgow
Our public sector client based in Glasgow has an exciting opportuntiy available for a skilled Procurement Administrator to join their procurement team for an initial 2 month contract with potential to extend.
You will be responsible for supporting customers through policy change by giving exceptional customer service while carrying out procurement administrative tasks such as adding suppliers onto procurement systems and processing purchase to pay.
- Knowledge of Agresso system (ideally within HE/FE sector) and Parabilis eMarketplace
- Experience of MS Office (in particular Excel) ability to manipulate data via Pivot tables and Lookups
- Good organisational and Planning skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise own workload and use initiative
- Previous procurement administration experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's