Procurement Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
|Job Title:||Procurement Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 17:43|
Procurement Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 months
An opportunity for an experienced Procurement Analyst to work for a public sector organisation in Edinburgh. You will responsible for the administering of technical aspects of e-procurement systems and assisting with the development of e-procurement systems and the delivery of savings in targeted procurement areas;
- Business systems and processes.
- Information management principles and data and information analysis techniques.
- Analytical skills.
- Working within multi-disciplinary or cross-functional teams.
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- The Public Contracts (Scotland) Regulations
- Financial governance
- Procurement activities in a public sector organisation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's