Procurement Assistant - Admin - 18 months
|Job Title:||Procurement Assistant - Admin - 18 months|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Salary:||£87 - £101 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 13:14|
Procurement Assistant - Admin / Tender NI - 18 months
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Procurement Professional to work for a leading Northern Ireland organisation. You will be involved with:
- Tender and quotation management
- Management of daily transactional purchasing activity
- The first point of contact for colleagues with queries
- Producing reports
- General administration duties as required by management
- Minimum 6 months' work experience within an office environment to include extracting information from a range of data sources (databases, reports, files), manipulating and analysing the data to generate reports.
- 6 months' experience of maintaining information sources.
- IT Skills -experience in use of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. In particular an ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyse data and to present information in a professional manner.
- The post holder will be required to study for CIPS level 4 and must state their willingness to do so
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's