Procurement Assistant / Junior Procurement Officer - OJEU
|Job Title:||Procurement Assistant / Junior Procurement Officer - OJEU|
|Salary:||£118 - £134 per day + subject to experience|
|Start Date:||July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Emily Cotterill|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2017 14:59|
Procurement Assistant / Junior Procurement Officer - OJEU required for initial 6-month contract for client based in Glasgow
Our public sector client has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual wanting to develop their skills in the procurement field. You will provide support to the procurement team with who are responsible for the development, planning and implementation of commodity strategies for high value/risk complex IT procurements and contracts. You will also get involved in complete end-to-end procurement, working on strategy, market and data analysis and other administrative duties.
- Numerical and situational analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to support on-going management of contracts
- Ability to help influence internal stakeholders
- Experienced at operating within stakeholder environments
- Good problem solving skills.
- It would be very desirable to have an understanding of procurement in the Scottish Public Sector.
NB - this role is deemed in scope for IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.