|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 17:23|
Procurement Officer - 6 weeks - Edinburgh
Our public sector client is looking for a Procurement Officer for an initial 6 week contract.
- Experience of working within a procurement office carrying out tender exercises
- Good knowledge and experience with the relevant legislation of public procurement, GDPR and sustainability, including the concepts and associated benefits
- Experience of working closely with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of a large organisation
- Educated to at least SCQF level 6-7 or equivalent practical experience in the workplace.
- Educated to first degree level or equivalent
- Proven procurement and relevant systems experience
- Experience of working closely with internal and external stakeholders
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's