Procurement Officer - 3 months - Stirling - £170- £200
|Job Title:||Procurement Officer - 3 months - Stirling - £170- £200|
|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 17:57|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Officer with our public-sector client for a 3 months contract £170-£200 per day based in Stirling.
In this role, you will assist client with their work supporting new Deposit Return Scheme for Scotland.
- Member (or working towards membership) of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply and/ or significant demonstrable experience in a similar role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain exemplary levels of confidentiality and discretion in the handling of tender applications and commercial documentation;
- Ability to build positive working relationships with stakeholders that focus on developing understanding of the benefits of professional procurement;
- Strong team working skills, with high levels of self-motivation and flexibility;
- Experience of working within the EU Procurement Regulations;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- High level of numerical ability;
- Good contract drafting skills;
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Creative approach to procurement identifying procurement solutions;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Knowledge of contract law.
This role falls inside IR35 legislation
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's