Procurement Process and Capability Specialist - Glasgow - Perm
|Job Title:||Procurement Process and Capability Specialist - Glasgow - Perm|
|Salary:||£34000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 12:05|
Procurement Process and Capability Specialist - Glasgow - Permanent
Procurement Process and Capability Specialist required on a permanent basis to work in the Procurement and Supply Chain team with one of Scotland's leading utilities service provider.
Comprising of 42 people, the team is responsible for the procurement and management of a supply chain which accounts for around £600m of the organisation's annual expenditure and they have overall responsibility for managing around 400 framework suppliers.
The successful candidate will work in the Procurement Process & Capability team and be responsible for helping ensure that they maintain and continually improve their procurement processes & procedures and that their team has the capability to deliver a world class procurement service.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Update and maintain the Master Supplier register and provide management information reports as appropriate
- Assist with undertaking internal audits of key processes in line with the functional plan
- Assist with undertaking external supplier audits
- Develop and implement a Communications strategy both internally and externally with the supply chain
- Update and maintenance of the teams Internet and Intranet pages
- Functional lead for the E-Procurement system
- Assist with the review and continuous improvement of key procurement processes & procedures
- Create & present data in multiple formats which is understandable and easy to read
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have:
- Experience of, or a strong interest in creation, review and maintenance of procurement processes
- The ability to audit and report on compliance to key processes and identify areas for improvement
- The ability to produce business reports to a high standard
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment with multiple priorities
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- A proactive, can-do approach to ensure delivery at pace and to a high quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and develop within a CIPS Platinum accredited procurement team.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's