Procurement Specialist - 3 months - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist - 3 months - Inside IR35|
|Salary:||£220 - £270 per day|
|Contact Name:||Billy Henchy|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 15:33|
Glasgow - 3 Months
Procurement Specialist, with public sector experience, required for an initial 3 month contract based in Glasgow.
Suitable candidates must be able to eveidence the following skills/expereinces:
- Judgement and discretion in completing assignments will be required across a broad range of responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work flexibly both within the team and directorate to help deliver the organisation's wider goals.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a proactive manner with attention to detail; and
- Good communication skills and an ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience of supporting the delivery and management of public sector procurements
- Experience of supporting the planning of procurement projects and implementation of best practice initiatives including the end-to-end procurement process.
- Awareness of building and maintaining good working relationships across departments with customers and strategic suppliers.
Candidate are required to hold a current Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's