|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£154 - £176 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 10:31|
Procurement Specialist - 6 months - Livingston - £154 - 176 per day
Our client is looking to have a Procurement Specialist join their team on an inital 6 month contract.
- A solid understanding of all applicable Scottish, UK and EU procurement legislation;
- Experience within a local government procurement environment, (or a similar regulated function within the public sector);
- Experience of electronic procurement solutions;
- MCIPS or a willingness to work towards the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) qualification.
- Experience of supplier and contract management;
- Understanding of sound financial management practices.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's