Procurement Specialist - Edinburgh - 4 months
|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist - Edinburgh - 4 months|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 17:30|
Procurement Specialist - Edinburgh
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist to work in a public sector organisation. You will be involved with the full end-to-end strategic procurement process, including sourcing and tendering, supplier management and negotiation. Candidates who wish to apply must have experience working in a public sector organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of public procurement.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Project Management knowledge and experience.
- Previous experience of procuring Public Sector services (OJEU).
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
THIS ROLE FALLS INSIDE IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's