Procurement Specialist - Glasgow - 6 months
|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist - Glasgow - 6 months|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Craig Ross|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 17:22|
Procurement Specialist - Glasgow - 6 months - OJEU
Experienced Procurement Specialist required for an initial 6 months contract based in central Glasgow.
Main duties will include -
- Procurement Strategy Development & Implementation
- Stakeholder Management
- Contract & Supplier Management
The successful candidate must
- Be capable of supporting, planning and leading significant procurement projects and best practice delivery.
- Fully understands when and how to negotiate and has good experience of successfully conducting negotiations.
- Understand issues and benefits of collaboration and may at times play key role in delivery including best practice initiatives.
- Support the development of complex specifications and can support and lead EU procurement projects including leading tender evaluation of complex requirements.
- Effectively manage debriefing of suppliers liaising with legal advisers where necessary. Understands the role of contract management and works closely with customers to manage contracts and ensure delivery of value for money.
THIS ROLE FALLS INSIDE IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's