Procurement Specialist - Permanent - Glasgow - £25,000-£33,000
|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist - Permanent - Glasgow - £25,000-£33,000|
|Salary:||£25000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 10:05|
Procurement Specialist - Permanent - Glasgow - £25,000-£33,000 per annum
Our client is looking to have a Procurement Specialist join their Procurement and Supply Chain team on a permanent basis.
The role will involve negotiating with suppliers, effective Supply Chain Management, managing and optimising business to business relationships, day to day responsibility for the supply of low and medium value and/or tactical categories of goods and services,
- Demonstrate your ability to effectively influence stakeholders and suppliers at all levels.
- A proactive, 'can-do' approach and energy is essential to ensure delivery at pace and to a high quality.
- You will be able to demonstrate problem solving abilities; active listening skills and effective, tailored engagement approaches.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in managing commercial relationships with third party organisations.
- Applicants are required to be professionally MCIPS qualified or studying for this qualification.
- Experience in carrying out procurements governed by European Union procurement regulations is desirables
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's