|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Lewis|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 17:53|
Procurement Specialist with CIPS qualification required for 12 month contract with public sector client in Edinburgh.
Duties will include:
- To facilitate the procurement of goods and services and ensure these reflect the latest developments in public sector procurement.
- To devise and develop an appropriate procurement strategy for each project you are responsible for.
- To provide effective, timely procurement advice and sound professional judgement to colleagues on the resolution of complex procurement issues ensuring there is a sound justification for the procurement route taken.
- To lead, organise and manage an appropriate EU procurement competition taking account of current procurement regulations, incorporate robust terms and conditions, service level agreements and supplier performance management controls to ensure appropriate levels of service are delivered and maintained during the agreement. Handle supplier debriefs at the different stages of the competition process.
- You should be CIPS qualified (or have equivalent professional experience) and have a good up to date knowledge of contract law and EU Procurement Directive,.
- You should have experience of public sector procurement
- You should have an understanding of the Scottish Model of Procurement and issues relating to procurement, environmental awareness, sustainability, diversity and equality.
Candidates will be required to hold a valid basic Disclosure Scotland certificate or be willing and able to apply before submission to client
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's