|Job Title:||Procurement Support|
|Location:||Livingston, West Lothian|
|Salary:||£99 - £112 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 10:31|
Procurement Support - Livingston - 6 months - £99 - £112 per day
Our client is looking for a Procurement Support to join their team on an initial contract of 6 months.
- A basic understanding of all applicable Scottish, UK and EU procurement legislation;
- Experience within a local government procurement environment, (or a similar regulated function within the public sector)
- Good IT skills, including Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, PowerPoint and MS Outlook;
- Willingness to work towards the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) qualification.
- Experience in administration
- Experience of electronic procurement solutions, e.g. PCS Quick Quote and PCS Tender, PECOS
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's