Procurement Support Staff
|Job Title:||Procurement Support Staff|
|Salary:||Up to £128.98 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rhys Jones|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 11:49|
Procurement Support Staff - Edinburgh
6 Weeks - £128.98
Essential Skills, Competences, Experience and Relevant Qualifications
- Experience of working within a procurement office providing similar services to those as outlined above.
- Competent in the use of relevant IT packages including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to understand and communicate complex issues effectively.
- Demonstrable excellent customer service.
- Demonstrable ability to work quickly, flexibly and accurately in a dynamic, changing and pressured environment.
- Experience of working closely with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of organisations
- Ability to research and analyse complex information effectively with good attention to detail.
- High level organisational skills with the ability to prioritise major developments and to function effectively in a pressured environment.
- Demonstrable professional and proactive approach.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Provide a minute taking role at Procurement meetings (e.g. Supplier Review meetings, tender evaluation consensus and team meetings)
- Proven procurement and relevant systems experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant legal, statutory and governance applications and turning them into good practice.
- Experience of working in a Procurement (or purchasing) environment within the Public Sector.
- Experience in using social media and ability to maintain the internal website (e.g. SharePoint)
- Experience of working closely with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of a public sector organisation.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's