Product Design Manager
|Job Title:||Product Design Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £47000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paige D'Cruz|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 09:36|
Product Design Manager (Permanent and Fixed-Term Contract available)
London, City & East
Up to £47,000
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a business analysis role including writing service requirements for a customer-centric self-service financial product, and specifically within IT development and testing teams.
- Practical experience in occupational DC pension scheme design and administration is preferred but not essential. Other financial services or consumer led technology solutions environments would be considered.
- A highly able communicator and influencer with good presentational and listening skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering creative solutions to complex problems.
- Familiarity and confidence in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- An ability to thrive in a demanding environment; working to consistently tight deadlines with challenging stakeholder (senior) issues to navigate.
- A highly motivated, adaptable, completer/finisher who can flex to meet the needs of the situation
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's