Product Development Manager
|Job Title:||Product Development Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Scotchmer|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 08:55|
Development Product Manager / 6 Months / Essex
You will be managing the project ensuring delivery within agreed time, cost and quality in support of the rolling change programme. You will be developing effective working relationships with all customers, project teams and other IT suppliers.
Demonstrate coaching, development and knowledge transfer of skills to internal technical delivery manager.
- Proven experience enabling delivery of significant technical change initiatives in large organisation or Public sector
- Understanding of Change management
- Prince2 Qualification
- Experience delivering in a complex business or IT environment
- Jira and Confluence experience
- Experience managing a team
- Programme or Project management approaches
- Strong leadership skills
- Commercial knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Agile and Waterfall deliveries
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's