|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£43 - £47 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ciara Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 16:03|
Production Manager/ Leeds/ Permanent/ £45-47k
Looking for a production manager to manage all video productions for the Digital Education Services.
As Production Manager your main duties will include:
- Building, directing and line managing a team of video production professionals to produce innovative educational video resources to be delivered through a variety of channels and platforms;
- Defining and directing the inclusion of best practices in video production and innovation in the course design process, providing high quality learning experiences to programmes and evaluate the success of these interventions;
- Responsibility for the quality assurance and appropriateness of video content developed by the team ensuring adherence to accessibility standards, best practices in user video design and production;
- Evaluating video technology products, platforms and solutions, recommending and implementing the integration of new and innovative video production technologies and techniques into the production process;
- Contributing to institutional video technology procurement and deployment projects;
- Keeping up to date with cutting edge innovations in the field of learning and video technology that can inform your own work and the work of the wider team;
- Supporting the Head of Service with business development initiatives and promotion of the service through commissions, collaborations, forums, meetings and conferences, disseminating developments in learning technologies to the team and other internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Contributing to strategic decisions including planning, budgeting and strategic direction, as part of the design and development management team.
As Production Manager you will have:
- A degree, professional qualification or extensive experience of successfully managing the integration of video technologies
- Experience of leading, motivating and line managing teams of creative professionals including video producers and editors;
For more information please send through your CV
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's