Programme and Project Lead ( PMO )
|Job Title:||Programme and Project Lead ( PMO )|
|Salary:||£63000 - £65000 per annum + Pension, performance bonus|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 17:18|
Programme & Project Lead - ( perm role )
Public Sector ( permanent position )
Must be able to deliver technical projects, so experience with actual end to end project delivery. However, you will also be the main point of contact for the Corporate PMO so will need to be able to create exec level reports, manage budgets and ensure basic governance is completed. In addition, you will be overseeing other Project Managers who may be delivering specific projects within IT.
- Strong Character - this role will be dealing directly with senior managers and CxO staff and will need the gravitas to pull this off.
- Business Relationship Management - working with the Business System BRM team and the Technology team to understand demand and manage the pipeline of projects to come.
- CPMO Engagement - will need to work with the new Head of CPMO to ensure that any governance being implemented is suitable to IT and works to improve the way we operate. This is a brand new role and so the scope for developing something new is very big.
- Project Examples (current and new) - Finance System Implementation, Property Management System Implementation, Data Warehouse Implementation, HR system rollout, Device (W10 and 0365) rollout, O365 Exchange Migration, MPLS Network, Managed Print Services, Managed Mobile Services, Facilities Management IT review, Design and Process Creation.
- A proven track record as programme manager of complex technology projects
- Strong Analyst who can trouble shoot and make independent decisions
- a great all-round communicator at all levels, particularly with key stakeholders
- Educated to masters level degree in computing science or similar or experience of working at a senior level in specialist area.
- PRINCE2 and/or other Project management methodologies
- managing succesful programmes
If you have the experience needed please apply
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Design and Transition Lead - SC Cleared - Outside Ir35
£550 - £600 per annum
Test Lead - Workday
Up to £0.00 per annum
Service Transformation Lead
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £48000 per annum + 2 Year FTC
Test and Quality Analyst 12 weeks
£0.00 - £340 per day
IT Telecom Analyst Team Lead - Edinburgh - 12 months
£26000 - £30000 per annum