Programme and Project Lead ( PMO )
|Job Title:||Programme and Project Lead ( PMO )|
|Salary:||£63000 - £65000 per annum + Pension, performance bonus|
|Contact Name:||Cameron De Souza|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 17:18|
Programme & Project Lead - ( perm role )
Public Sector ( permanent position )
Must be able to deliver technical projects, so experience with actual end to end project delivery. However, you will also be the main point of contact for the Corporate PMO so will need to be able to create exec level reports, manage budgets and ensure basic governance is completed. In addition, you will be overseeing other Project Managers who may be delivering specific projects within IT.
- Strong Character - this role will be dealing directly with senior managers and CxO staff and will need the gravitas to pull this off.
- Business Relationship Management - working with the Business System BRM team and the Technology team to understand demand and manage the pipeline of projects to come.
- CPMO Engagement - will need to work with the new Head of CPMO to ensure that any governance being implemented is suitable to IT and works to improve the way we operate. This is a brand new role and so the scope for developing something new is very big.
- Project Examples (current and new) - Finance System Implementation, Property Management System Implementation, Data Warehouse Implementation, HR system rollout, Device (W10 and 0365) rollout, O365 Exchange Migration, MPLS Network, Managed Print Services, Managed Mobile Services, Facilities Management IT review, Design and Process Creation.
- A proven track record as programme manager of complex technology projects
- Strong Analyst who can trouble shoot and make independent decisions
- a great all-round communicator at all levels, particularly with key stakeholders
- Educated to masters level degree in computing science or similar or experience of working at a senior level in specialist area.
- PRINCE2 and/or other Project management methodologies
- managing succesful programmes
If you have the experience needed please apply
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Programme Manager
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£475 - £500 per day + Inside IR35
Senior IT Programme Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
MS Dynamics 365 Developer
Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £500 per day
QA & Test Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £36000 per annum
Environment Manager/ 3 months / Edinburgh / £500-£550 per day
£500 - £550 per day