Programme Blueprint Author
|Job Title:||Programme Blueprint Author|
|Contact Name:||Alex Thurlow|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2017 18:05|
Programme Blueprint Author ----- Glasgow ---------- 6 Months
Our public sector client is looking for a Programme Manager with experience of constructing a programme blueprint to join their organisation. You will produce a Programme Blueprint that appropriately articulates the future state of the organisation and aligns a number of capability step changes (tranches) with the Programme timeline.
- At least 4-years hands-on experience of working with stakeholders and producing a programme-level Blueprint (target operating model) for a large vision-led programme of ICT-enabled business change.
- Ability to work with team players at all levels - this is a high profile role
- Excellent authoring, modelling and analysis skills
- Ability to represent the different layers/views of Blueprint information using the most appropriate modelling techniques, and ensuring that the combined layers, at specific moments in time (e.g. for each tranche), provide the necessary step change in operational capability;
- Excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£450 - £550 per day
Programme Manager - 6 Months - Edinburgh
£400 - £650 per day
Grant and Funding Programme Manager - Glasgow - 3 to 6 months
£400 - £495 per day
Project Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh - £400-£425 per day
£400 - £425 per day
Improvement Analyst - Dundee - 12 months
Up to £0.00 per annum