Programme Director - Digital and Business Change / Borders
|Job Title:||Programme Director - Digital and Business Change / Borders|
|Location:||Galashiels, Scottish Borders|
|Salary:||£500 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Barbara Tomaszewska|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 11:18|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Programme Director - Digital and Business Change with our public-sector client for a 7 months contract based in Tweedbank.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, leading and delivering clients Business Development Strategy.
- Introducing an IT and Digital Strategy
- Building an improved and effective Programme and Project Management Approach
- Working in Agile environment to implement improvements
- Recognise, secure and implement appropriate future business expansion opportunities
- Experience of tendering and integrating new strategic business opportunities
- Proven track record of successful delivery of major change projects in complex organisations
- Extensive experience of leading in ICT, digital and business transformation
- Proven experience managing the deployment and deployment of web applications
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's