|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Rate|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Snelson|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 16:42|
Programme Manager IT - Central Systems
As a Programmer Manager you will ensure the successful delivery of Business Systems Programmes in the People & Culture and payroll areas. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full programme lifecycle across technical and business work streams, developing and implementing an effective communications plan to ensure that programmes deliver their agreed goals within quality, cost and time objectives.
As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for;
- Partnering with People and Culture, Communications and Payroll (and other functional business leaders as required) to develop and manage the strategic long-term technology plans and roadmap aligned to business goals within these functional areas.
- Ensuring that any Systems solutions are set against the context of the end to end business requirements. Requires an holistic not "Silo" mentality.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all projects supporting the company's business activities.
- Leading the implementation of a series of linked key projects that together deliver the business objectives for the organisation
- Providing a single point of accountability as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to the programme of work.
- Working closely with Project Managers/Work-Stream leads to ensure a successful project delivery.
- Working with suppliers and functional teams to ensure a coordinated approach to programme implementation to maximise synergies and cost efficiencies.
- Developing programme budgets, monitor and report progress against these to the project steering group.
- Actively manage the programme against milestones and specifications and manage any change to individual project scope.
- Provide impact assessments for changes to timings and scope within projects and ensure that change requests are managed per defined processes.
- Ensure that controls and measures are in place to assure quality of deliverables.
- Manage the risks and issues ensuring they are communicated and mitigated so that the business is kept fully informed of progress, and impact on external customers is minimised
- Understand and monitor internal dependencies and external dependencies to other projects and programmes
- Define the internal and external resourcing need for the project teams within the programme
- Management of a significant financial budget, working with Project Mangers/Work-Stream leads to track costs, monitor resource allocation and develop project plans
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £294 per day
Programme Manager / 6 months / Edinburgh
Up to £0.00 per annum
Project Manager Edinburgh
Up to £229 per day
Project Manager Glasgow
Up to £229 per day
Cyber Intelligence Manager - Glasgow - 3 months
£500 - £600 per day