|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Beattie|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 15:20|
Programme Manager - Edinburgh - 3 months - £450-550 per day
A public-sector client looking to have a Programme Manager join their team on a 3-month contract.
- Extensive experience working as a programme manager and project manager with a track record of successfully delivering business solutions
- Significant experience of Identity Management, API or similar programmes and projects
- Experience managing software procurement projects, including evaluation and implementation stages
- Relevant programme management, project management or business analysis qualifications e.g. MSP, APMP, Prince2 or Agile certification.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Track record of successful project or change delivery
- Understanding of industry standard Programme Management, Project Management and Business Analysis methodologies
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans (e.g. in Microsoft Project or equivalent) so that projects are delivered successfully
- Ability to estimate, identify, secure and manage project resources so that projects deliver within agreed budgets, to agreed standards and to agreed milestones
- Experience as a specialist Project Manager, working within software development and integration.
- Effective use of standard business analysis tools and techniques to communicate with IT and business staff.
- Demonstrable business analysis skills gained in an IT systems environment.
- Experience of leading agile and/or iterative software development projects through releases
- Agile business analysis techniques e.g. user stories.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365
Please note: this role falls within IR35.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's