|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Hartley|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 17:02|
Our leading public sector client is looking for a Programme Manager to work in Leeds on a contract basis.
Programme Manager - £500-550pd - Inside IR35 - Leeds - Contract
Programme Manager needed for an initial 6 month contract.
We are looking for a Programme Manager with experience working at a senior level delivering organisation wide IT change programmes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Collaborating with executives and senior leaders across IT, Student Education and Corporate Services to ensure effective delivery of IT elements of these programmes of work, including the supplier management of external IT professional services;
- Leading on and having accountability for the IT elements of these programmes, including collaborating with the business Programme and Project Managers, Programme Directors and the PMO to ensure IT resources are successfully deployed whilst monitoring the success of transition activities so that the desired benefits are realised;
- Matrix management of IT resources for successful project and programme delivery, ensuring ongoing alignment to strategic priorities;
- Defining the IT resourcing strategy for the programmes of change, working with the relevant colleagues at senior management level to ensure projects and programmes are appropriately resourced;
- Responsibility for overseeing the development of service strategies, operating model scope and requirements, planning and execution of projects and programmes and ensuring IT changes are aligned to the expected outcomes and KPIs;
- Identifying and actively managing the key strategic risks arising from the programmes and projects to ensure appropriate mitigation, management and escalation.
- Substantial experience of working as an IT Programme or Project Manager on multi-million pound budgets, incorporating complex and/or large projects/programmes, reporting to executive level boards;
- Significant experience of working across complex organisations, leading enabling teams or influencing stakeholders at senior levels of an organisation;
- Experience of leading and being accountable for the scope and design of programmes of work as well as implementing processes, organisation structures, new services and people capabilities needed to satisfy programme outcomes;
- The ability to work confidently and assertively with a range of executive and senior stakeholders, using coaching, negotiating, communication and influencing skills to achieve successful outcomes;
- A proven ability to bring an envisioned future state to life, eliciting the support of all stakeholders in achieving the vision;
- Strong experience of IT delivery leadership, leading and motivating internal IT teams in the coordination and successful delivery of IT change;
- An ability to deal with complex academic and financial information and succeed through cooperation and collaboration with others;
- Strong understanding of standard ITIL processes including service introduction and change management.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Software Asset Manager
£500 - £600 per day
Technical Delivery Manager - 3 Months - Glasgow
£400 - £700 per day
Technical Design Authority - SC CLEARED - Glasgow
£400 - £500 per day
Technical Design Authority - 6 Months - Glasgow
£400 - £460 per day
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - 6 Months - Glasgow
£450 - £550 per day