|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Henry Lello|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 12:48|
Programme Manager (Health Apps & Wearables)
Working into the Programme Director for Apps and Wearables, the Programme Manager will be responsible for driving the current 'app assessment' Beta process to a Live operational service.
This programme will develop current Beta 'Health App Assessment' into a national standards framework, building required operational tools, processes and roles to drive and maintain the inclusion of 'trusted' digital tools at scale. This will create an efficient and safe mechanism to enable external 'approved assessors' to link in with national assessment systems and health and social care themes, while creating a route to support local needs. The programme manager will be responsible for overseeing current Beta Operation, building the required programme team and appropriate governance and programme controls for delivery into a live service.
Role will be largely onsite in Leeds to enable face to face collaboration with internal teams. Some travel will be required to London to meet with Programme Sponsors and their teams as well as travel to relevant events and meetings.
Essential skills and experience
- Over 5 years' experience in agile with at least one programme or project involving transition from waterfall to agile 20%
- Experience of delivering new Target Operating Model including delivery of an operation function/team 20%
- Experience delivering to budgets of over £10m full end-to-end delivery experience 10%
- Over 5 years' experience of building & managing digital delivery teams 5%
- Experience in Org Design and Process Mapping methodologies 10%
- Experience in setting up Governance Frameworks in a regulated environment 5%
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience of the Health and/or Social care sector preferable
- Background as a Business Analyst or Business Consultant
Cultural Fit Criteria
- Must be resilient and collaborative and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Must have a passion for digital technologies and an innovative approach to work
- Must enjoy coaching and supporting colleagues to achieve high quality outputs
- Must be prepared to take ownership for the resolution of issues and constraints.
- Should be an optimistic individual who will lead by example
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's