|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£50600 - £56950 per annum|
|Start Date:||Nov / Dec 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Roberts|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 18:29|
Programme Manager - Permanent position - Edinburgh
£50,600 - £56,900 per annum with benefits
Our higher education client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Programme Manager who can provide an exceptional standard of programme management to a major ongoing educational programme.
- Expert knowledge of programme and project management processes and techniques
- Strong change management knowledge and mind-set
- Expert monitoring, tracking and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, ability to positively influence and negotiate with colleagues at a senior level. Also demonstrate ability to gather, analyse and present information, write reports and deliver presentations.
- Experience of staff management, individuals and team building: demonstrable ability to empower and motivate staff, and to facilitate the implementation of lasting service improvement and coordination.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems with an appreciation of possible longer-term implications
- Excellent organisation and time management skills to plan and organise administrative activities and events of some complexity
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with a higher education client with previous experience of managing third party suppliers within a programme. Please use link to apply.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Azure Deployment Programme Director
Up to £0.00 per annum
£3080 - £34000 per annum
Service Assessment Manager - 12 months - Gourock
£38000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
User Experience Researcher
£400 - £475 per day
£550 - £700 per day