|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Anderson|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 13:42|
Programme Manager - 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - Edinburgh
Our client based in Edinburgh requires an experienced "Delivery Phase" Programme Manager for an initial 6 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day management of the programme and ensuring that all the project delivery resources are operating effectively. As the Programme Manager you are also responsible for best practice including planning and dependency management, risk and issue management and change control.
- Significant experienceof managing and delivering large, complex programmes, which include a combination of technology and operational elements.
- A strong delivery mentality, with proven track-record of delivering high-quality products to challenging deadlines.
- Familiarity with the end to end delivery lifecycle, including from options appraisal, requirements through to development, testing and service introduction.
- Experience of large projects/programmes in a public-sector context
- Experience of supplier/contract management
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's